Holby Electrical is South East Queensland's leading electrical contractor, specializing in a large range of electrical installation work for residential customers. Our fully licensed, highly-skilled Gold Coast and Brisbane electricians are qualified to install a wide range of communication cabling. All of our work is carried out in a reliable, professional and friendly manner with minimal disturbance to your home or business.
Home services for inside or Outdoors
Our electricians on the Gold Coast and Brisbane can complete full installations for new homes or additional electrical services for renovations or established residential properties.
Our internal and external residential work includes:
• Additional lighting or full power outlets
• Home office electrical installation of voice and data cabling
• General installation and fault finding
• Surge protections and installation of RCDs safety switches
• Electrical Testing and tagging service
• Installation of smoke alarms to comply with all current Australian regulations
• Provision of additional lighting, sockets or conversion to energy efficient lighting and more.
• Full rewires or new wiring installations
Whether you need a new extra power outlet installed, broken hot water system unit to be fixed or even advice on installation on energy efficient lighting, electrical testing and tagging or surge protection units our qualified Gold Coast and Brisbane electricians can provide you with the best advice and professional workmanship.
We are also specialists in commercial and office electrical installations including cabling and data centers, surge protection units and electrical testing and tagging in business environments.
Contact Us - Holby Electrical on 1300 833 400 for a quote on all your residential requirements.
Commercial Electrical Services
Holby Electrical is South East Queensland's leading electrical contractor, specializing in a large range of electrical installation work for business and commercial customers.
Our fully licensed, highly-skilled Gold Coast and Brisbane electricians are qualified to install a wide range of communications cabling. All of our work is carried out in a reliable, professional and friendly manner with minimal disturbance to your business.
All businesses must comply with State and Federal regulations for office electrical installation. Holby Electrical can help you get and maintain compliance through a number of services including:
• Installing correctly designed and energy efficient office lighting solutions
• Electrical testing and tagging, ensuring all your office electrical appliances operate without fault
• Installing mains connected smoke alarms
• Installing residual current devices (RCD's)
• Maintaining exit and emergency lighting
• Installing surge protection and safety devices for protecting sensitive equipment
• Light and power (upgrades, maintenance, installations)
• Data center communications cabling
For smoke alarms, energy efficient lighting and all other electrical, data and communication requirements speak to our professional team at Holby Electrical. We are confident that whatever your situation our gold Coast and Brisbane electricians will exceed our standards with minimal disruption to your business.
Get a Business Quote
Call Hoby Electrical on 1300 833 400 for professional wiring, communication cabling, smoke alarms or energy efficient lighting for commercial premises. Contact us today for a quote.
Data & Communications with Holby Electrical
Holby Electrical is South East Queensland’s leading electrical contractor, specializing in a large range of electrical installation work for residential and commercial customers. Our fully licensed, highly-skilled electricians are qualified to install a wide range of communications cabling for both home and office.
Make Holby Electrical you first choice for communications cabling that is installed on time, works properly and is competitively priced.
Choose Holby Electricals Gold Coast and Brisbane based, professional and experienced electricians to install your communications cabling network with minimal disturbance to your home or business.
Holby's Gold Coast/Brisbane electricians can also assist with energy efficient lighting, electrical testing and tagging, smoke alarms and surge protection units.
Call Holby Electrical Services, Gold Coast and Brisbane Electricians on 1300 833 400 for the best service and advice on professional winning and cabling options.
Contact us today to get a quote.
Save Energy, Live Greener with Holby Electrical
Energy usage for Gold Coast/Brisbane households, and Australia-wide, has rapidly increased during the past decade. One of the responses is the construction of larger homes with the installation of more light fittings per dwelling. Gold Coast and Brisbane electricians, Holby Electrical, can help you reduce the amount of energy you use for lighting by up to 50 percent, with smarter electrical choices and installing energy efficient lighting.
Developments in technology means there are now options available to both businesses and homeowners to save money, conserve energy and live greener.
Ask Holby electrical, Gold Coast and Brisbane electricians, about energy efficient lighting such as:
• Fluorescent Lights – These are ideal for areas where illumination is required for long periods of time, such as the living room and kitchen. They also produce less heat, helping keep your home cooler in summer. There are two main types of fluorescent lamps- compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs) tubular lamps (fluorescent tubes).
• Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFLs) – Compact Fluorescent Lamps can be now used in most light fitting, including older style incandescent fittings (screw or bayonet) and will provide you with energy efficient lighting that is also comfortable for your eyes. If you use incandescent lights to illuminate a large room like your lounge, you could reduce your costs by about 80 percent by converting to CFLs.
• Fluorescent Tubes – Tubular Lamps, also known as fluorescent tubes are available in a straight or circular style. They are cheaper to buy than compact florescent lamps (CFLs), but unlike CFLs require special fittings. Tubes are ideal for kitchens, garages and workshops.
• Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) - LED lighting is an energy efficient lighting option for replacing down-lights. Their main advantage is their extremely long life; up to 50 times as long as an incandescent light bulb. They can also be manufactured in sheets or strips. LEDs and CFLs are among the most energy efficient lighting options.
Make the Switch
Make the switch from inefficient incandescent fittings to energy efficient lighting options with Holby Electrical.
Holby Electrical Gold Coast and Brisbane electricians are also specialists in communications cabling, electrical testing and tagging, smoke alarms and surge protection units.
Contact Holby Electrical today to discuss saving energy options around your home or business. Call 1300 833 400 to get a quote.
Holby Electrical Contractors are a locally owned company servicing all areas of the Gold Coast, Brisbane and surrounding regional areas. Established since 2003, our dedicated team of professional tradesman pride themselves on their attention to detail, quality workmanship and very competitive rates that will ensure all your electrical work is of the highest possible standard.
Our electricians can give you advice on the latest electrical products, lighting layout, design and energy efficient ideas. We also are qualified home energy auditors to ensure your energy consumption remains as low as possible.
Our commercial electrical service and installations range from full electrical contracting for building development, refurbishment and formal office fit-out to maintenance work in shops, offices and warehouses. We are highly experienced in project housing, retail shop fit-outs/maintenance and commercial office installations.
Let Holby Electrical assist you with all your electrical requirements, whether it be home, shop or office. Call us today.